When it comes to paying employees, both the laws and the IRS have made the payroll function a time consuming nightmare for many business owners. I offer payroll solutions that meet your business’s needs and enable you to spend time doing what you do best-running your company!
Why Outsource Your Payroll?
- Use your staff more efficiently by letting me handle payroll and the associated legal details. Reduce overhead by removing the need to hire specialized employees.
- It allows you to focus on the core competencies of your business. I am an accounting professional—you get an expert working for and with you.
- My payroll service eliminates the burden of customizing, updating and maintaining your own payroll system–no more data entry, no more researching updates or new laws, no more worries.
- Eliminate the risks of calculating and filing your own payroll taxes by having professionals do it for you. Federal, state and local payroll tax laws are frequently changing and becoming more complex. How much time do you want to spend learning all the rules and keeping your information up to date?
- You get a variety of accurate payroll reports for all your company’s needs. Weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annual formatting of payroll numbers will give you the information you need for workers’ compensation audits, entry into your accounting program, verification of individual or group wages or any other needs you have.
Comprehensive Payroll Services
- Your payroll checks prepared and printed
- Free direct deposits
- Worry free IRS and State tax reporting as well as EFTPS tax deposits
- Preparing and filing all new hire reports
- Preparing and filing monthly, quarterly and annual reports including W2 and 1099 forms
- Your payroll records maintained in tip top shape
How Much Do I Charge?
My prices are very affordable, but in order to give you an accurate price for my payroll services I need to know a little more about your business and what services you’re interested in. Please contact me for a free consultation.